Thursday, April 10, 2008

Free and easy .....

Sushi?! who blogs about sushi?! you are a strange one, that is for sure.

I sit back and read other people blogs, see what's on their minds, see what they feel like sharing with the world. I get sushi, generalized updates about things here and there, copied and pasted song lyrics, and every so often a good rant and rave.



Lately i have been really fascinated with the theory of 6 degrees of seperation, or maybe it's 7 degrees. well however many degrees we pick, it's interesting. And recently i have come to see that in my crazy hectic world 6-7 degrees is way more than we need. More times than not 2, maybe 3 will more than suffice. It's insane who knows who, and how we're all connected. I think i am going to sit and try to construct a fun little spider-web type chart to show everyone in my life how they connect. Seriously people, you know or have dealt with just about everyone, their brother cousin or sister at some point in your life. Insane man ..... just blows my mind.

I need to run some errands, enjoy the sunshine and hopefully have enough motivation to go for another run at some point today. My legs are on fire, but i need to keep going.

Chris leaves for the beach on Sat. morning. It's going to suck not having him around. All though, this past week i only saw him 2x's, so it's not like he's leaving town for a week after spending massive amounts of time with us. I hope he has a good time ....... and bring sus back some sunshine and warmth, that would be superb!!

*sigh*
get your head out of your ass.
open your eyes man.

No comments: