Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't push me ....

I can not wait until somebody comes to me and needs something again. For as long as I can remember I have gone out of my way for people.

I drive around to run your errands on MY gas money when you don't feel good or can't leave work. I come to your house and agree to help you do YOUR job which requires me to stay up half the night and pay for a sitter. In the summer months I go to your house and help you stack cords of firewood, even with a shitty back. (person 1)

I love it when 'he' tries to compare situations. When you live down the street from your millionaire parents who pay for your day care and help keep your credit card up to date. How you want to claim that you're so strapped for money as you pull out your cell phone or talk about your on-demand tv or your new gaming system. Your situation is nothing like mine, and it never will be. And I sit back, day in and day out giving you the biggest sacrifice a woman could ever make, and you want to look down on me. You will get yours, your day will come.

I will overcome this, and with the help of nobody but myself, that you can bet on. I keep my mouth shut and my pride inside and keep plugging along day after day. It has been eons since anyone has heard a thing from me. Things are finally to the point where I could actually use some help and am putting myself out there asking for it, and you all turn your back as if you don't me. I won't forget that. And the help I am asking for, isn't even A-typical help. I spaced, messed up something ..... something that will be fixed by the end of the week, and nobody can be bothered. Well thank you kindly. I will more than sure to return the favor should the occassion ever arrise.


I am done with people. All people.
you all fucking suck.

No comments: