Friday, May 2, 2008

Gone in a flash

I am not quite sure where April went really .... but ready of not, here comes May.

My car has officially blown the head gasket.
DeVry has kicked me out and now wants repayment of my loans.
I need a new stove and hot water heater as right now I have neither that work.
I owe my landlord $400.
The electric company is going to ban me from use if I don't pay them an insane amount.
I will be getting a new phone bill any day now.
I have no gas in my car to get to work next week.

Things aren't looking to happy in my life right now.
It's really getting old ..... fast.

My uncle's cancer has spread to his rectum. Chemo isn't working, it's just spreading like wild fire at this point. The family is once again preparing for the worst. Gram is making funeral arrangements for her son ..... disgusting.

My cousin's situation is falling apart as well, I have no idea where her head is most of the time. It is her life, and she is able to do with it as she will, but she needs to keep her child as the most important thought, and I fear she isn't doing that.

No comments: