Monday started round 5 of potty training my darling little princess. The previous 4 rounds, having been completely unsuccessful and even unsanitary at times, leave me weary of the turn out of this new try.
But alas we got up Tuesday morning, put on our prettiest pair of princess underwear and headed out to the babysitters, where she does, without constant reminding, use the damn potty. My return a few hours later finds her in nothing but her light up sandals and a new pair of pretty princess underwear, as the other ones met an unfortunate urine accident. I can handle this however, it is alot better then the unfortunate accident the last pair met when she decided to dip them in her potty and wash our living room floor. Very helpful little booger she can be.
Nap time means 2 hours of semi-quiet time for me, and at the very least the relief of not having to ask *does Acsha have to potty?* every 10 minutes.
THE QUEST TO FIND THE HEAD START
I have been asked by my mother to teach my younger brother to drive. Being hard up for cash and the job market non-existant in this wonderful area, i agreed to help. We spend 3 hours a day traveling around, talking, getting coffee and i .... chain smoke.
The headstart program that Acsha will be attending is a few towns over, and I figured I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Our driving lesson today ..... getting lost. We made the most unsuccessful attempt at finding this building that the women assured "you can not miss". A flip open of my cell phone reveals a dead battery and thus ... i can not call to get better directions, perhaps tomorrow.
THE QUEST TO FINISH COLLEGE ENROLLMENT IN TIME
I have elected to go back to school, tentative start date, September 4th, 2007 and I could not be happier. This does however, add just 1 more thing to the already full plate called my life. It is however, something that I must do if I ever plan to make it on my own. So .... forward we go.
DeVry university on-line .... thank goodness for on-line! I have spent the last 3 weeks playing phone and fax tag with my glorious advisor Neil, who despite his best efforts, has not made this an easy process. Also, the half-hazard attempts from the ex-husband to help with tuition processing and application fees has lead to even more headaches. I do believe, I am on the home stretch and should start setting up classes in a few days.
THE QUEST TO FINISH DINNER AND BATH ON TIME
I currently have a very eager, very pantless little girl clinging to my leg asking over and over *when ash eat? when ash eat* which has now turned into *MA PUSH! MA PUSH!* as she can not get a hair tie into her play tea pot.
Grocery shopping was completed yesterday in a timely and not-so-stressful manner. I am pleased to report that there were only minor fits of rage and 1 random outburst. Only 4 boxes were knocked off the shelf, and the check out lady just thought "she was the most beautiful little girl ever", but declined my invitation for her to take her home with her. I suppose I should watch what I say at times, not everyone can appreciate my ....... *humor*.
Tonight goes off with out a hitch, it is 5pm, we have dinner, a movie, dessert, bath and bed. Hopefully these things will be done by 7:30 at the latest at which point I can breath a mini sigh of relief for the evening. After housework and other mommy-like chores I should make it to bed myself around midnight, and we get up to start another installment of this glorious sit-com in the morning.
Stay Tuned Folks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment