Saturday, May 2, 2009

Update 101

So we're here, and pretty much settled in and things are still great. I work a million hours still, and he tends to Acsha and the animals and the housework. I still feel as blessed as I did several months ago, if not more so.

We are financially stable, emotionally strong. I married my best friend, and while every minute of every day is not a complete walk in the park, it is by far, the most pleasurable walk I have ever been on.

I look forward to future endeavors, vacations, house buying, the talk of another child. it all comes with happiness and pure devotion. I love this man, and for once I can say with certainty, he loves me as well.

The road we had to take to get here was not what I would have imagined. The heartache I had to go through, the feelings of pure hopelessness. I had to lose him once, to keep him forever.

'And they lived happily ever after.'

No comments: